Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dixie's baby shower at our house 12 May 2010

Britta, Natalie, Dixie, Robyn (holding Moose) and Ashley
Dixie and Trissa Howard catching up.
Natalie Weatherford Fadness and Dixie
Donna and Trissa Howard
Dixie and Shaliegh
Carol Stevens helping make scrapbook pages.
Kelsey Cannon and Teresa Fuchs
Dixie, Jessie Birch and Katherine Stone


Katie and Robyn went all out to make the decorations and refreshments just perfect!


Robyn Davenport Brower and Dixie

Britta Bartchi Rhodehouse, Dixie Humphries Hessing, Ashley Fuchs and Katie Cannon Ostberg; the "fearsome foursome."

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I thought it was Dixie and the chicks! lol

Mom, thanks for posting these. They are awesome! I wish I could have been there. But I am so glad that so many of her friends were there.

Lynsey said...

It looks like her friends through her a wonderful shower. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you guys. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Autumn said...

What a lovely shower! Dixie's friends sure did her proud!! So happy to see some pictures of Dixie looking so wonderfully pregnant, too. :) Thank you for posting all of these pictures for those of us who couldn't be there to help celebrate. When you next speak with Dixie, please give her my love. Miss her a lot!!
Love,
Aubie

Jim said...

One almost gets the impression that Dixie likes purple. Some of Dixie's friends are about as pretty as she is. Birds of a feather, I guess.
I hope Dixie's husband goes out and fires off a bunch of the .45-70 loads I gave him so I can custom reload them for him.

venae said...

Thanks for keeping me updated with great photos. I wish I could have been to the shower. It looks like it was fun! Love to everyone.

Michelle C said...

What a CUTE belly!!

zerry ht said...

Seems like everyone had a wonderful time at Dixie’s baby shower. The cake, food and refreshments looks amazing. I have also been invited to the baby shower of a colleague from work. A small hall has been arranged for the shower at the venue NYC. I’ll need to go shopping for a nice gift tomorrow.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This empty nest thing is pretty nice!