Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The longest tag ever!

I got this tag from my friend Michelle. It is long, but kinda fun. 1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?Yes, conference weekend, Oct 1977. 2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?Married 31 years this Dec. 16th 3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?A thank you gift from Heidi in Sept. for watching Luke and Shelby for 5 days while she went to Texas for Kevins boot camp graduation. 4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?Oh yes. 5. WHEN’S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?Probably 10 days ago. 6. WHAT DO YOU SPEND THE MOST MONEY ON?House payments 7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?Chocolate licorice 8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?I would have to agree with Michelle Church - I notice if it's my husband first & then don't notice if they're not. 9. WHERE ARE YOU?On the computer in the livingroom. 10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?Egin Bench, north of Rexburg and west of St. Anthony 11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: Madison High in Rexburg. 12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:Alltel 13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:Christopher and Banks14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:EMT on the St. Anthony Ambulance, 11 years.15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?I think there are some in Monopoly, right? 16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?No 17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED?My niece Jacquie and her husband Garrett in the Oakland Temple July 11th 2008. 18. FIRST FRIEND YOU’D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:I don't play it, but if something like that happened, I'd call Len. 19 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THUNDERSTORMS?I like them. 20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:Jack in the Box. 21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:I can't think of one right now, except when Pres. Clinton denied having sex with Monica Lewinski. 22. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?Rodesio's in Denver or SLC. 23. CAN YOU COOK?Yes, but I've never learned to love it. 24 WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?Toyata Camry 1999. BEST KISSER:Len, of course. 25. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Just a few days ago while I was talking to one of my kids on the phone. I miss them all so much. 26. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:Olives. 27. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:I feel like I'm pretty compassionate. Although, I get worn pretty thin in this area at work!! (I agree with Michelle, JH)28. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?My nerves, I've become an emotional wreck going through menopause. 29 LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?14 1/2 hours. 30 FAVORITE MOVIES?It's A Wonderful Life, To Kill a Mockingbird, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, To Sir With Love. So many there isn't time or room. 31. CAN YOU SING?I used to, but not much any more. 32. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?November 4th I went to the dress rehersal of the Rexburg Tabernacle Orchestra, my daughter Heidi was in the percussion section. 33. LAST KISS?10 minutes ago.34 LAST MOVIE RENTED:Places In The Heart. One of my favorites. 35. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Bob Hope and Bill Cosby. 36 DO YOU SMOKE?No. 37. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? With. 38WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?Len, when he's not out of town working. 39 DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?Len has worked out of town as much as 20 days a month for about 10 years of our marriage. It's been hard, but maybe kind of good for us too. We appreciate the times we can be together. 40. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?Three or Four. 41. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?French Toast. 42. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:I've never tried it. 43. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:Jeans, a red t-shirt and my denim vest. 44. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC"All I wanta do is find a way back into love."45. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:Raspberry 46 CAN YOU PLAY POOL?Yes, but I haven't for years. 47. CAN YOU SWIM?Just barely. 48. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:Vanilla with chocolate syrup. 49. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?Yes, they are fun to study. 50 TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF I just started wearing hearing aides in August, and I'm getting more used to them all the time. I think I've needed them for quite a while. 51. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY? I can't think of one. 52. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON:Fall 53. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?It wasn't really stupid, just something funny our friend said. 54. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?About 7:30, I didn't work today. 55. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:Christmas & the beautiful snow 56. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?Probably about 10 years ago. 57. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:My cat Domino when I was a kid. 58 DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:Johnny Depp is pretty cool. 59WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?Working, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 60. BIRTHDATE:March 1st, 1958. 61. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE? An RN. ARE YOU SMILING?No, I'm getting sleepy. 62. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?Yes: Aimee, Ben, Sam, Heidi, Dixie, James, Stephen, Anne, Lynsey, Ellen, Kevin, Joseph, Luke, Naomi, Andi, Bradley, Shelby, Noah and Zach. All my kids, kids-in-law and grandkids in order of when they came into the family. Especially right now, 'cause it's the night before Thanksgiving and I won't see any of them until Christmas at the soonest. 63. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?I got to spend a day and a half in Boston once, and I'd like to go there again and spend more time. Len has been to 49 states, he has only Hawaii left, I'd like to go there with him.

6 comments:

Jim said...

A criminal profiler, reading through this, would realize clearly that there's nothing criminal about you. As for the longest tag ever, you ought to see some of the prolonged "chats" that Clark and I have on line! You are a good soul, Johanna.

Jim

James and Aimee said...

That was fun to read, Mom. And I have to apologize. I've been feeling so wrapped up in my own homesickness that I never realized you wouldn't be seeing any of your kids today. I hope it is a good Thanksgiving for you and all of us. I miss you and especially, I love you!

Humphries said...

Mom that was a great post. It is always fun to learn new things about you. I'm sorry we can't be together today. We miss you so very much and hope that you have a wonderful day.

Heidi said...

Mom, I really enjoyed reading all this stuff about you. I have such a cool Mom. And a very interesting one too. I really had fun reading about you. I miss you so much Mom. I love you so much.

~Heidi~

Michelle C said...

I enjoyed reading that Johanna!! I had forgotten you were an EMT & that you went to Madison H.S. I also didn't realize Len was gone so much!! I can sympathize about missing your family! We sure miss ours too. My mom is always teary on the phone when we're talking because she misses us. It's sure hard to be away!! I didn't even know you were hard of hearing. I'm glad you have the hearing aides to help you now!! I hope you have a GREAT weekend *wink * wink* You'll be awesome!!

Autumn said...

That was fun to read and learn about you. I didn't get to see anyone from our family on Thanksgiving either, so I definitely heard you on the homesickness for family part. What was the thing you notice first though that you agreed with Michelle Church on? That was the only thing I coudln't riddle out, and Heidi's was the same way--hee hee hee. I love you and hope to be able to see you and Uncle Len this coming year..!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This empty nest thing is pretty nice!